If at first it doesn't clean the lines out see if Krooser has a spare vacuum cleaner.
Do you want me to explain exactingly how they work? I thought this was a family safe site? The Mods will get on my case.
Well folks seems we can now get Sunday delivery and even though I chose the 3-5 business day crap on and it was due here originally on Thursday,...
Until I am happy with the box it will be Virtualbox with several Systems including Winblows 10 and several versions of openSuse Leap including...
Unfortunately it has to make it here first not a sure thing with the USPS in the loop.
The the new system was picked out and ordered yesterday it is in two parts ... System: Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core | Intel B250 Chipset | 16GB...
Well my new main system unit is already at Fedex in Mass for shipping to the USPS supposed to be here on Monday any bets?
Pete back on 8/18/2014 I got this puppy Seagate Expansion 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STEB5000100) for $29.00
Roger on that!
Pete, I already have a 1TB on the router and a 5 or 6TB for backup on the slowpoke I'm upgrading from, I ordered 2 3TB drives for additional...
I ain't moving a thing until the driveway is plowed. Plow driver has already called and will be here this evening appears to be dry crap not wet.
Well my order has been split into two packages. Both scheduled for Thursday still no tracking numbers.
Hi Kat, This is what you want Whitfield & Lennox 1 RPM Clockwise Auger Feed Motor H5886 - Whitfield Auger Motor - Replacement Household Furnace...
It will get somewhere on Thursday I might have it go elsewhere on Friday maybe the North Windham PO it is much closer than the Standish one 3...
Well they found my replacement mailbox (I think the number sign is plenty large enough to stand out.). ETA: Had to put up a quick one snowplow...
Well I'm getting 5% off because I have their rewards CC. I can likey do a lot of damage with $75.00 worth of points and my prime account. Loads...
From the packing ape company of course. *zon. I did not ask for Sunday delivery hoping other than the USPS will get picked.
Good, it will be about twice as fast as my current system.
System: Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core | Intel B250 Chipset | 16GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | 8TB HDD | 24X DVD±RW Dual-Layer Drive | Genuine...
The higher end Macs are Xeon Intel systems None of the software on either classes is *blows however the boxes are Wintel boxen. I don't care who...