You can buy a small decent house or a brand new double wide trailer for the cost of a load deisel these days
I was there last month. Just to be clear I am not in the army and never was. I am not trying to pretend or be something I am not. Not that there...
Rock of the Marne!
Yea that reverse PTO on those Sato are an odball. Wasent so much talking about engine parts as like accessories, seats, mufflers, filters, some...
It's so funny how all those old Japanese tractors look so familiar. And even seem to share some parts!
Dex what kind of support did you put to hold the sheet metal up? Pics of that?
Yea I tend to lean foward and down as splitters are short and I can't reach it well standing straight up. This combination can hurt my back more...
Is that a Misu, iseki, or satoh?
I call them singing ear muffs. Get you some of the hearing protection that have a radio or input for your mp3 player/phone. You don't notice it....
Paging SquareFile His is not a store modded splitter but a custom one , the whole thing is a modd!:rofl: :lol:
I just need to find a big junk but out of a slash pile so I can get some good long cut out of it and run some fuel through it.. :dancer:
Yea. No difference. In all reality the problem is probably I haven't run it enough and when it does its to cut a tree out of the road or a log...
This is a husky. Wish it were a stihl. This is a 555
Oh, ha! I guess I thought that's what this one was...didn't remember right! :-)
Gotta have time for family somewhere :D
And he works at least 2 jobs and puts in like 60 hours or more a week!
How many 490s u need?
The initial pop is not the hard part. Once I drop to high idle it never wants to catch. Almost like the high idle feature does not engage and...
No hot start issue that I recall. Just initial