I'd get a golf cart. Way cheaper. And mods are cheaper I think. I have been bitten. This one is getting a whole drive upgrade
You could weld some angle onto it to stiffen it. Or get you some on Railroad track!
Speaking of Cut4fun I haven't seen him in awihle. He must of went to masterminds forum or just is in a cycle of not checking in here?
Is shindawa red armor and echo red armor the same?
what the heck is that?
Yep that's true. SC was one of the original 13 as was NC. We're a LONG WAY from actual new england. And Sure as heck sound nothing like them up there.
I'd say if about perfect u did good. The ms170 is on sale right now I keep seeing for $159.
Must be a flaw. There a good many guys here with that Poulan Pro that don't throw chains. Not sing it's your problem but many people that don't...
Yea I even left out any reference to how to sharpen them!
Go ahead and sit down now.
If you just so much as nick the dirt that chain is dull ad all get out! Keeping your chain out of the dirt or reducing the amount of dirty wood...
yep that came to mind...I got one:-)
I would start a new post with this question . I bet a mod will create one for you so you will get more people looking at your question. I think I...
You can run as short a bar as you want. But you get into the problem that if you want to buck a larger log you have to either over buck it, come...
I run 32:1 in all my outdoor power equiptment. I have like 6 NON ported saws from china junk saws I use in The yard and throw on the trailer to...
BUT I can't take it home, drive it for my own purposes or tow any of my own stuff with it. So I still have to have my own vehicles.
My work truck is ordered will be a Ram 1500 crew cab plastic floor v8 4x4 stickers right at 30k
I use whale oil at 15:1 myself
Word is my brother in law bought 2 sign carry guns a few months back. One 9 and one 380
I'm not saying not to buy it in your case...I'm just comenting on how much they cost! Heck for what a stripped down work truck in half ton costs...