Yep if they want to pay for it! Go ahead!
They will refund you that...or should. If they don't ebay will "force" the refund to you.
Shipping saw international!!!:bug::eek: I just cringe thinking about what postage cost on those!
Buy a masterminded 460. There is one in classifieds!
Sounds about right cause we looked up the jReds when we bought the 555 just couldn't get as good a deal to the house on the jReds so we got the 555
In southern hardwood I wouldn't want to be much bigger than 12" regular. 14" on occasion and 18" if I had too. I too was going to offer mine but...
My goal is to keep stock piling bullets, and componets. I already have my patriot food. I fear with upcoming elections we won't recover. [ATTACH]...
You know there eating it. But I always think to myself...soil nutrients not right not enough water. Then you put a cage out and the thing is shin...
I am not having any coating removal issues while loading. It just seems that my nail chips it off if I try and if I don't flare the neck enough it...
The coating on the top of the bullet seems to be Bonded better. It sill chips off easier than the zombie 13 bullets but I do like the additional...
Dang it man. This saw is calling my name. But I don't need it now!! Heck I don't need it period, but this is a smokin deal! I would take...
I have their ejector in the 22/45
Definitely NOT unique. I like tight group but like said the difference between min and max is NOT much. I been loading bullseye and it seems to...
I got my ibejiheads 9mm in yesterday. I am not impressed with their "coated bullets" . I can scrape the coating off with my nail on the edge if I...
If you have a lot of deer fence that bad boy off till ready for them, they will eat it down in three days when it sprouts. Also put an exclusion...
Yea CC is totally different. I actually picked up a second lifted cart for free it's CC also[ATTACH]
I'm not sure the offset would be right with those rims? The ezgo needs a 3/5 offset to clear the steering knuckle and spindles . PM me what...
I assume there not the ones in this pic in the post below ?
Sure not 22x11x10? I'm interested?
As it sits now. Gave it a 6" drop axle lift. And it's riding on borrowed 22s right now. I'm in search of the best deal now. Going to put upgraded...