Other than trucking costs?
Carburetor...trash in the screen maybe...from a filter clogged? Yea they use that tiny filter.
See not even my heaviest used husky felt filter is the color of that one on the right?
I would think as long as they flow and your not leaned out there fine. I almost never change mine either. And I have bulk bags of Them. I do...
Yea it's more her than e10 but still just caught me off gaurd. I just filled up the Sequoia at $1.88 for e10 87octane
that's not the price per gallon is it???!!!:bug::jaw::eek:
I can probably hit 10 stations within 30 miles of here that sell no E everything from 87 ,89,91, and racing gas
The price master mec quoted on the new husky he was talking about.
Is that a fir? What's with all the Forest Service blue paint on it? Is that their marks showing that it's allowed to be bucked into far wood , so...
I think the 555 I got was less than that. I'd have to go back and look. I think a good bit less!
I ordered a part for the wifes sewing machine. Seller shipped it to texas. Never returned my messages for another. Forced me to open a claim....
Good. I knew you would. And was pretty sure it would be flawless
That's awsome kevin!
Yea a guy in town has one of those super low like 12" tall splitters from 30 years ago. My neighbor borrows it for his wood. And brought it to my...
Even at those prices you can ship a brand new stihl to Australia cheaper than they can buy on there. There prices are crazy. Do they have duty...
That's cheaper than the box I sent to the carribean! I was like what's in there!!! It was just random stuff. I said I am pretty sure she can buy...
It doesn't matter where she bought it as you paid paypal and they pay ebay or you pay her? They will work it out?? Ebay has about as good a...
Use to be ebay and paypal the same company but recently they seperated again. Anyway. You can just do it on ebay. As a seller you pay your bill to...
I wont. But if you ask the seller and they refuse to refund you $5 you "open a case in ebay" they have a chance to respond and satisfy you. If...
I sent a huge box of stuff to my wife's freind down at vet school in the caribean. I don't think the girl had any idea what I paid to ship...