I just sold my 1997 SL2 with a dead cylinder and 247,000 miles for $500!!! A guy cane and got it. Well that was about a month ago
Hahaha
Tomorrow is not many hours from now for you!
Ok yea that's what he means
The factory muffler on that saw is probably just a can and as good as it gets. You can modd it though
I run infiltered...let's me suck up that used motor oil better to lube my bar:rofl: :lol::yes::emb:
Haha we don't either. I saw some baby ones when in school. And from what I have seen of it on TV and in pictures plus his area, I assumed.
What is a "drop test"?
Good for her. And you!
I was thinking the ridges face it at first but it kind of makes more sense to face the muffler. My thinking is the muffler is not machined face...
I was eating lunch at the Subway in the BX on DARB (Dobbins Air Reserve Base) today amongst some of our finest today. Several Air Men were in...
Ahhh, did his deadline pass? I knew it was comeing up.
I'd buy that masterminded 460 in the classifieds now!
I was wondering the deal with the 390
OMC use to recommend 100:1 ...then they realized powerheads were burning up at WOT and went back down to 50:1 Random knowledge from my boating side
There's your problem fixed carb. It don't like the mix. You have to richen the H with 32 to 1 to get more fuel to engine
Cause like I said Ebay would of sided with you and he would of ended up wiTh a black eye anyway.
Probably...or like that funiture stor across town that's been going out of business 3x a year of the last 5 years?
Maybe so or permitting, license and insurance to do business in those area selling basically hazmat?
Yea those are like yard saws . There is no antivibe and your hands will be numb.