I'd rather kill the add then get random texts all hours of the day till it runs out?
Corded electric saws are powerfull. But you have a cord that's always in the way plus you have to have a power source. My in laws had a jack...
Unless it's good commercial $200+ seems a lot for a push mower. But it is e start
The 665 "is a factory rod of hot" Sorry I couldn't resist. Only long timers here will get this.
They use the same as honda parts of the same size. But you can also buy china clone parts off ebay for next to nothing. Those Clone parts also fit...
There reverse threads like a bike I bet :-)
5 years so far on the HF clone. No issue...we'll there is one. The fuel cap is a pain in the but to line back up and twist on. Probably can be...
Harbor freight motors do the exact same thing. Me and a buddy have one on a splitter that sits under a tarp. Used about 6x in season and rarely...
I think you just want that 6.5hp model. The one that they always have a coupon for $99. Unless your splitter is really big and needs a bigger...
Ok here it is...not the first post. I knew I read it somewhere.
He lists it I think in the initial post
I think they go in 1/3 on repairs. But I would hate having to replace engines every few years even if I am paying 1/3 of the bill only.
Yes the Japanese could and did/do built some simplistic machines. I love my old yanmar tractor. Pure simplistic design that one with common hand...
I would say in your case yes. You are burning hot so your not getting creosote, but the actual fire produces smoke which has soot. The slow draft...
Yep. He beat on that saturn Vue for years :-(
I was thinking frequent fire starts and slow laggy draft. As long as it's not like coak carbon that crunchy and flammable all is well.
I would also agree with the HF china honda clone. You hit the nail RCBS sure of the rod is not fallen it may be $40. But you have labor to tear...
I would venture to say billions, if not trillions.
Call it your heavily modified "personal saw" and sell it on the forums for $300 shipped!:D:rofl: :lol:
Glad we don't have the rot issue here. Just rust is bad enough without salt added to it