I would agree. But I haven't used a push mower in probably a decade Maybe close to 15 years so I didn't know they just stop like that?
I am not sure why they out those on there. I guess to protect your ankles in case a rock or something can make it through the grass between the...
That is awsome! Is that custom made of does it come like that?
It would run fine. But being built for 120v you won't get a speed increase. But if you have an electric motor built for say 40v if you double that...
You could be in the battery class then. Batteries in series and custom motor out of electric corded saw? I don't think a battery model like I...
I think a 400 electric saw might run fine for a small period on 120 till you fry the motor. But yea sure there corded 120 volt electric units but...
New thing. Next GTG electric battery powered saw races. All yall are going to be building and hooking up battery packs in series and upping the...
I drive a lot too. But I am always in the countey. Folks don't usually throw away good stuff out here
Yea I have an MTD that is 20 years old. We use it at the house now and the farm. It will go back to the farm. We cut grass there about 4x a year...
My buddy knows I tinker. That I get stuff to fix and use or trade/sell. Told me his dad got a new mower and did I want their old rider? Parents...
Love all the chains! Looking good! Yea for 300 I would of bought too
Dang you must live in the yuppie neighborhood!
Nice post! Buy it cheaper than you could build it? You are in construction I know. Usually you can though. That's why I bought a metal carport...
That ought to sting a bit. Not for the seller but Thistle!
buddies kid I saw has the same one. My little boy has one with a working pull cord and has a gas can with it. And does the ball popping thing.
I parted out an old push mower that..I can't remember what was wrong with it, but I think was rusted out where wheels attach maybe? I parted it...
Don't go too fancy on a standard push. They start getting heavy. Those cheap ones you use to buy at lowes or HD or walmart for like $99-109 are...
Yea my buddy has one that's stripped out on front on a front self propelled. Why not just find you a basic model maybe even 10+ years old that's...
I think it would serve that purpose perfectly.
I'm sure it has a regulator on it like a rider to keep it topped up.