I got small golf ball tomatoes on my plants that are about 4ft tall right now. Our neighbors are about a week away from tomatoes.
This is a brand new saw right?that's probably why there no reveiws. I'm sure it's overpriced. Like said I would look into echo or dolmar or...
Ah 80 is cool! I like to wait till its about 95!!! We were close todat, so wood cutting season is just around the corner:loco: :crazy::eek:
Yea. Grinder cut off wheels are OK. Wood/metal sawzall blades are crap. I think I went through like 5 just to cut a few soft drywall screws!!!...
Welcome broomstick. Nice to have another HF lover here.
I was gonna say just spray some 2-4D on it. And apply weed and feed. I'm not a yard guy but know a tiny bit about killing weeds :-) .
Maybe he's here for the saws??!!:saw::dremel:
I hate those ez lube hubs. There easy to get new grease in but there messy. I see you have same problem as me. That rubber cap wears out and...
You must be slacking Dex. I see dandelions in your yard!!! Just messing with you, your place is beautiful. I love seeing pics of it.
There is an aftermarket parts thread you can post your results so far in it and update as time goes by on its progress.
Like I said I have don't not much more than started it up. I bought the top end just messing around. Put it on the parts saw that had a bad cyl....
I love some Chinese motors I have on stuff. There good for what there are. Will probably last year's with the use your giving it. Going out and...
Welcome triple F
MM beat me to it
They didn't have to buy it. They make the darn things!
I actually like utilitarian vehicles and am fond of seeing g older things that are just simple trucks or cars. I remember when I was young in the...
Um if the quality is close to the HF engines I have run I would definitely buy a knock off $5000 f150!
Haha. I love my quakes! I feel so much better strapping that earthquake down to my trailer and driving across the state to my farm vs a $1200 stihl!!!
This is the point to these engines. If I don't put enough hours on a wood splitter in 15 years to need a high dollar brand why pay for honda? If I...
Does sound like a fancy mower.