I buy non E fuel. I hate to reset it again. I think it's something like a whole tank run WOT!!! I did that first tank through. Might just need to...
My AT husky runs like chit on canned fuel. All its ever had. And really only a few tanks through it. But it barely started today and always like...
Well $24/ gallon hardly sounds like a deal to me for fuel. But seriously it's not hard to rinse even the small bottles. Yes pour out of your can...
I at least double rinse with gas. Very little left
I think he's talking canned fuel? But you can also use the 50:1 bottles and add .8 gallons of gas to it to make it 40:1 etc. Some of those...
Says right on the can, for use in gas , diesel, 2 and 4 stroke. And use in engine oil. It's petroleum based...mostly naptha.
Most those are 40:1 or 50:1. They say on the can anD sometimes say oil brand as well.
Expensive compared to other stuff. Not talking bargon box Dino oil either. Not expensive that I can't afford
Nope. Plenty of people run it. I do. And with the right oil and tune a saw should never look like that!