That stuff doesn't rot in a pile like that on the ground?
My suggestion would be used. I good used one here, esp if it were to wear a big bar for big stuff most the time. And just be used mostly for that
That said, for those who don't know me I also have decent saws too!! I have some that come close to roughly 35 times what the earthquake cost me...
My earthquake has pretty good antivibe. Not like the wild things. It is riding on springs, it's a copy of a redmax. Probably not the best...
I like leather
Haha:rofl: :lol:
044!o_O Why not just get a piltz hot saw for that. A nice 025 designed to run a 25" bar!! Be way lighter!:rofl: :lol:
Your who I was thinking of Horken. I knew someone on here was given one also in recent past but I couldn't think of who it was.
I knew you had this family of saws, wasent sure what model you had. I have an 011 a few of them. More modern than this saw and heavy but it's a...
Yea I forgot the handle angle.
Yea I'd say so!
Yea I was thinking they were sub $600. And yea sell it on forums where people know what saws are worth, not on CL where idiots buy worn out...
I was thinking the same thing.
Well the 465 won't really handle a 28" bar any better than a 555 or 562. What Jon said was spot oif your interested in used saws hang out in the...
Some folks like me have to drive close to 60 miles to get to these mysterious talked about tool rental HD's.
There the same thing? It's just as good. All that's different is some plastic and the color. It's not like it's a copy by a different company,...
Yea RS is smokin fast in pine and soft hardwood like maple and poplar. It literally cuts ribbons out. I haven't used and semi chisel on my big...
They say that RS will dull even faster.
Call Terry Landrum at Wicked Work Saws. He can give you a pretty good deal on Jreds.
I should post a picture of my yard! Ha! Even if I pic the best spot yall could see all kinds of stuff