The warmish temps have been nice.
I've not needed to take down a leaner like that before now. I used knowledge culled from around this site, and wrapped the tree. A ladder seemed...
So, this morning is eventually. I decided standing on cinder blocks was better than the ladder. I used my 445. [ATTACH] A few cuts, and it was...
Good morning, members. Mid-30's with high overcast. Mid-50's and rain later. A friend is coming over this morning to be another set of eyes...
I know it's unplanned time and effort, but I hope +6 trees is a good thing.
Firefox here. The link is visible and it does take me to the page.
:D
Saved from abuse! :salute: Well done
It appears that eventually, is tomorrow morning. A buddy of mine will be onsite as another pair of eyes, and opinions. I wrapped the trunk this...
The only time people perk up when I mention the burning of wood, is when I mention we've only needed to refill our fuel oil tank once in the past...
I cut only for our use. So, I don't end up with as many chunks as others. But, I still have to put them somewhere. My ChunkHausen
Good morning, members. Upper 20's and clear. Heading to mid-50's. I have a few things in the works today Take some metal to the Town...
Warmer temps here as well. I prefer it cooler, but If the warmer temps helps people with lower heating costs, I've no complaints.
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and overcast. Showery day ahead. Mid-50's. That's good because I have lots of cleanup after yesterday. And,...
[MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Nice clear day ahead. Have a good Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe Be healthy
Splitter trash = kindling.
Enjoy family and friends. Stay healthy! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Upper 20's and clear. Mid-40's and sunny later. I have a couple of errands to run for last minute items. I'll be...
[ATTACH]