Nice setup, under cover! Am I just not seeing a splitter?
TNT :popcorn:
It's solid and heavy for its size. It'll look better in 16in lengths. :yes:
Alerts are working for me. Using Firefox as browser. I'm also checking in daily, should that matter.
Yup... and it feels good. The wrist is getting stronger and the shoulder is just OK. Very little strength when I lift things with the shoulder...
Turns out, my 3-footers were closer to 4-footers. No shorties! :thumbs:
I got the longer trunk pieces cut up, moved, and stacked. Heavy rounds. The 435 did the job. It had the sharpest chain on it. [ATTACH] What...
The effort seems to be working out for you. Congrats!
Nice load, TJ.
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and clear. Heading to mid-40's and sunny. Good temps to continue cleanup. I hope to do some cutting and...
Nice scrounge!
Definitely post-worthy! Every little bit helps. Firewood or smoker wood?
Ha.... of course. :whistle:
I'm thinking fall '23 for that one.
Day after carnage report. Spent time cleaning up the area. Collected a number of branches. They'll end up in the firepit at some time. [ATTACH]...
Hopefully, it's just a heads-up of a weather front coming through.
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and clear. Sunny and clear. Much needed rain last night with more coming on Wednesday. I'll begin cleaning...
Guessing just over a half cord.
I know of that wood. :thumbs:
Keeping the white oak? Being dead, it shouldn't take too long to season. Planning to use a MM on a split? Nice hoard!