I'm guessing Swedish candles here and there.
Good morning, members. Another cool, bright start. Sunny and low 40's later. Needing to run a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy
Public fires are so nice. I like the use of the barrel for the fire pit!
10-14 days based on a rack of oak.
[ATTACH] At all times! [ATTACH] Sometimes, it just can't be avoided, when your number gets pulled.
The invisible man is running the saw. :cool:
Glad to hear it meets your expectations. Best of luck with it!
Glad to see it still up! Lots of rain here. There were some gusts with local power outages. Branch drops, no doubt.
Thanks for the contributions!
This is the 1st year that I've really had shoulder wood and an amount of dry chunks. The chunks are like free found wood. The shoulder wood is...
Good morning, members. Happy December Fool's Day! Upper 20's and clear. Getting up near 40⁰ and breezy. Not sure what's up for today. My...
Bless the Woodchucks!
Best of luck with it!
I read where some people comment about no stump pictures because a picture of it wouldn't qualify for the cover of Hoarders Quarterly, or some...
Yes, and then some.
Here's a sharper pic. The one above seems fuzzy, out of focus.[ATTACH]
I released the x27 for a couple of hours this morning. Not enough ash to fill that rack. That's all of it aside from some thinner branches that...
Good morning, members. 30⁰ and overcast, with heavy rains arriving early afternoon. It should be perfect to move some wood up to the deck,...
Best of luck with the storms.
Best of luck with the wind gusts.