It was very fluffy snow. Easy to move out of the way.
Looks like that'll be changing by the end of weekend.
Good morning, members. Cold at 18⁰, clear with bright moon. Mid-30's and sunny later. Running errands today. Nothing exciting. Be safe Be...
Cut and split 2.5+ years ago.
We're never surprised if we have snow by Thanksgiving. I'd say this is a little late.
The season's first snow.
You making sure it's OK to take down the tree? I'd want to know before any ink to paper.
Well, first snow for us. More nuisance than anything, but it was the first. About 3inches overnight. I decided to shovel it out of way. Save...
Ahhhh.... :doh:
I hope the cold doesn't develop into something worse. Get better!
I'm not sure what it is. Yellowish mystery wood. If it's Elm, then I've learned a bit more. It burns nice, though.
Good morning, members. Low 20's and overcast. Mid-30's with some sun later. We did get our 1st snow of the season. ~3 inches of the light...
Bravo!
All CSS'd yet? :cool:
Always nice when things meet your expectations.
I'm watching a piece burn now. There's popping going on.
I found this thread. Mulberry? What is this yellow wood?
I just went through that older thread of mine. It was good to review! I came up with one pic from back then, that shows a yellowish split....
Not catalpa. Heavier than pine. Lighter than oak. It just remembered, I had a thread about it. My next score? Hopefully! The trees that were...
I'm pulling from a stack of mixed species. 2.5 years. I was told the mix was red maple, ash, apple, and elm. I know it's not RM, ash, or apple....