I have no on-site inventory. :hair: There's a dying red maple and the ash between the house and screen house is dead. There's an oak at my...
Just furthering my limited knowledge. Moving wood today, I noticed these white lines on the ends of 4yr oak. [ATTACH] The lines that travel...
I've been moving wood from that area up to the deck and into the stove. Today, it's all been moved. [ATTACH] The stump gives a good spot for...
Good morning, members. Just below freezing and clear. Mid-30's with sun later. I hope to go for a morning walk. Then, bring wood to the deck....
Blue Christmas by Elvis.
I've done a lot of thinking about it. :cool:
Tie it off to a tree and drive away, of course.
1800 software, open plan ranch. Double pane windows, decent insulation, with cathedral ceiling. We aim for 72⁰ during the day. 66⁰...
Nice mess of logs! Hoard on.
Cover it and revisit next year.
Perfect for the Bruins matinee!
Raw, cold and rainy yesterday. A mix of red maple and ash is getting it done. [ATTACH]
We used to go crazy with decorations, but have dialed it way back over the years. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Kinda like soda, pop, and tonic.
Good morning, members. Right at freezing, with rain/snow mix. Supposed to get colder over the next few hours. Sunny and mid-30's later. No...
Seeing how it's winter up your way(all rain here) have you heard this one before? [MEDIA]
Nice load. No beech, howevah.
I watched big bad wood. I found it entertaining, at times. It was DVR worthy. One of the tree service group is a couple of towns away....
Yup. Indoor day today [ATTACH]
Nothing severe about watching rain run downhill. [ATTACH]