3 calls in so far today. Guy on the phone says he is forwarding the info to “the powers that be”. Gotta say I’m not too impressed.
Thanks for the info!
I am in the same boat. Live in NH work in mass. I need to look into the MA carry. I recently had a NH buddy move to mass, when he inquired about...
I time to call 100 times a day if needed. I’ll get a new door out of them then sell the stove.
No biggie, the tried and true beast has been patiently waiting.
I said this surprised me because there are reports of it all over the internet.
Customer service guy at esw says this is the first time hearing about the glass falling out....:headbang:
Uh yeah had to Chuck a couple shouldering splits out the bilco door!
[ATTACH] Good thing I was paying attention at 4:30am load up. It will be interesting to see how ESW costumer service is. Like grandpa always...
Dude that sounds terrible!
I hear you, wifey is still expected to do her job via internet with a 2 and 5 year old bouncing around the house. none of us are looking forward...
My boy is about the same age as yours and looks to be into similar stuff. Make firewood and keep the boys out of mamas hair. Win, win!
Thanks! Seriously, if my work shuts down for any time I’ll have to do something. I wouldn’t mind helping out for a reduced rate!
I have enough to get me through the year, it was kinda a wise crack. I’ll be on the search soon tho as my current supplies for next year are not...
I’m right up the road and have plenty of food stored. I’ll be happy to trade for dry firewood!
This was not an attack but something for everybody to think about. I see people pawing all over stuff in the grocery store. or another thought...
Well how many people have touched the grocery’s that you are consuming in your home. It may be a few less than take out but not much.
I hate gear lube! Smelly sticky gear lube.
Skip the splitter and rent a processor? Kidding... kinda
Grampy said farts smell so deaf people could enjoy them!