Nice propane set up [ATTACH]
I thought it might be helpful for people to share activities they are doing with the kids while you are staying home. [ATTACH] Yesterday we took...
Unfortunately, It never really started here.
https://www.mscdirect.com/browse/tnpla/32908014?&cid=ppc-google-New+-+Hand+Tools+-+PLA_sT3X75NWA___164124448925_m_SM&mkwid=sT3X75NWA%7Cdm&pcrid=164...
[ATTACH] Snow!
Dude is 110lbs soaking wet and has SS tats on his arms. Winner!
You just described wife’s cousin from Florida to a tee. I call him joe dirt!
Woodwhore where you at? No posts in a while. Hope everything is ok
Thanks I tell myself being split in a big pile is better than being in log form...
However I have been slacking on my stacking so I need to get in gear on that [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
He said he will drop early this week! :dancer:
I was out splitting yesterday as my log guy drove by, he said it looks like you need more logs, he’ll yes. There are rumors floating around the...
It’s really too bad, all they have to say is we do or don’t have a fix for this. The people that I have talked to seem very uncaring that the...
I will never buy another esw product again. And I will share my experience with them with as many wood burners as I can.
Yeah while I did buy the stove knowing there could be an issue I certainly didn’t expect it to happen within a month. And ESW’s customer service...
I had a co worker at an auto shop that would buy new cars/motorcycles/jetskis etc. then proceed to “modify” them to make them faster/louder/better...
Customer service guy rob told me yesterday that they have never heard of the glass falling in, today Sam told me they had 4 calls yesterday with...
It moves around quite nice on a floor jack!
[ATTACH] She’s back!
That’s the state of taxachussetts for ya!