If you want to tag a member use the @and there name like for me it would be Warner
When you are making a post there are three buttons at the bottom. Click on upload a file then select the pic you want to post. That’s it, simple.
I agree about the durability aspect but horrible customer service is unacceptable.
Exactly
Pics or it didn’t happen...
It was a guy named mike that picked up when I called the 1800 number
Finally got through to someone with a brain at esw. Mike just told me that they will be shipping out a new door tomorrow. Anybody want a...
Mandatory kids go out every day. No bad weather just bad gear!
Yup we have a weekly game night already, kids are 5 and 2 yo. So the games are a bit more simple.
The noodles are green. I put them on a frame with hardware cloth staples to it I use for drying herbs.[ATTACH] its holding the slide up here.
[ATTACH] Snow blowing at 04:30 fun stuff!
I’m more concerned about what they might see on the 6oclock news!
[ATTACH] Frank is in his happy place!
I guess they took the plows off the town trucks already. [ATTACH]Tax money well spent!
Tonight we learned s is for shovel. [ATTACH]
Good to see you post! Keep on keeping on!
Ahh, yeah that ain’t gonna cut it.
And you know that really bothers me that the company will charge you 2$ per gallon to deliver to the same place different tank.
I believe the word is thrifty!
Smart man, I’ll be calling the owner of the big tank to get it removed once the ground firms up.