We are also in need of some insulation in the attic. The fiberglass batts are barely flush with the joists:jaw:were probly around r18
Well if we ever get the stimulus money wife said we should put some towards a real heater. She noticed while the summers heat was operational that...
It’s funny you say that as there was a chache it the stone wall behind us and another in the tunnel.
Thanks, she can be a handful at times...
Yesterday we explored an old railroad bed. Pretty neat to look at the work that was done so many years ago and still holding up.[ATTACH] We live...
Mmmm... Mrs Warner is making sourdough waffles today!
[ATTACH] Good morning, I can hear birds singing in the spring rain outside our bedroom. Have a great Sunday.
I have not we were enjoying the sun outside yesterday. I’ll take a look at it today.
[ATTACH] New door arrived.
Yeah that’s my goal get it bucked and split before the bugs. The processing area is pretty muddy at the moment.
Used the bota to put some tension on the maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I was making good progress until these pesky critters came out for some attention. [ATTACH]
Yes it does. Thanks for the links.
[ATTACH] Anybody familiar with the belsaw sharp all. I have been poking around the net with out much luck. Dad bought it 20+ years ago and it’s...
I have some chain sharpening then out to make some rounds. [ATTACH]Clouds move in and rain tomorrow. I’ll enjoy the outside time while I can.
Nice! Looks good! Wifey has been baking a lot of bread. I’ll have to get a pic next time.
I ended up calling a “reputable” company to come out and take a look. They said that it was the relief valve. Ok they replaced it for 180$ seems...
Yeah I said the same thing to him, he said you have 2 kids and I don’t want you to get bored so I loaded the truck up. Really great guy.
[ATTACH] Log guy came by today!
Below the text box there is a button that says upload a file click on it the choose your pic out of your camera roll.