I didn’t get my stickers, I don’t like my mom, I crashed my 4 wheeler, I got screwed at work, I got screwed on a brake job. What’s the common...
No I don’t have a clue, why I would try to help some duche that alway complains about everything.
[ATTACH]Looks pretty close to me
I’m hoping that comment isn’t directed at me?
Xl has all the functional stuff without the expensive electronic junk that you don’t need and will cost you money in the long run.
Sorry for trying to help.
That dose t look anything like it! Dosnt have a crappy bs stickers on it!
If we’re talking about heating a garage from outside ambient temp after work or on the weekend he will need a much larger stove. I pretty much...
[ATTACH] Oh and another member told me to makes sure you don’t pass out drunk while using the stove.:wacky:
I’ll start by saying if someone were to do that the need to understand that some see it as risky. we use a mall camp stove to heat the fishing...
[ATTACH]
That motor looks very similar to a Honda gx390. I wonder if the parts could cross I’ll get a pic of one later today.
Cat pizza?
Food shortage due to carona make for a hard decision?
More history about the local RR.Old film of famous NH flight under a bridge - Granite Geek
They hinted at it. I said I will settle for no less than a new door. Really just wanted my money back but I realize it’s not going to happen.
Original failed door[ATTACH]new door[ATTACH]
Wow!
Little blue truck is a favorite here.