Big zip ties.
Got the boat out of the neighbors barn and it snowed today![ATTACH]
Driver said the brakes felt “funny”.
[ATTACH]
It’s tapped.
[ATTACH] Sorry for the terrible pic it’s the best I could get. There are threads through the entire bolt hole but it appears it was tapped sloppy...
I’m not familiar with “guide holes”. Perhaps it’s a thing. I could remove one of the fasteners on the new door for inspection. I might just do...
[ATTACH] Uh oh! Looks like it’s time to bring some wood in!
[ATTACH] It’s been a year since our layers got slaughtered by a coon. We ordered some chicks to surprise this kids for Easter but they heard...
ESW did not ask for the old door back. To me that’s a tell that they are well aware of the issue... So instead of throwing it out I plan to do...
[ATTACH]Kid is working hard!
You might try to glue the boards up then use a router on a sled to plane the surface.
I was going to say I would not be worried about insulting someone who strokes people for a living.
That’s a big azz stump!
Beat them down as much as you can, stand your ground. Figure out the number you want and tell the you will pay x no more. End of the month is when...
[ATTACH] It’s here in NH as well!
One thing I noticed is it doesn't grow back once you cut it. Good if you are trying to eradicate not so good if you are looking to thin.
If you are looking to notify a member you can type the @ and then there name. A list should pop up you can click the one you want. They will get a...
I have burned plenty in brush piles with no ill effect. The mountain laurel sure is thick in mason. Very pretty for a couple weeks a year...
:salute:I’m going to crawl in a hole and feel bad about being a horrible person. You sir, have a nice day!