Ginger or Mary Ann?
No survey required in new hamster.
Wifey uses baking powder on her wings always come out crispy!
If it were me I would find out exactly where the line is and make sure my “stuff” is on my property. Would want to start off in the wrong foot...
I have no info about pellet grills. Looks like you are off to a good start!
Just need a chunk of cheddar in the center!
Rigger ball is only 5-10 feet down. Live sewn shiners, tandem flies and dB smelt spoons. Depth isn’t as important as water temp with these fish....
[ATTACH]
Water temp is still pretty cold, caught one landlocked salmon early in the day then the sun burned the cloud cover off and nothing. It was a nice...
[ATTACH] View of mount Washington from the boat yesterday.
Most modern vehicles have a switch to turn the stability control off . However, even with the switch off when the vehicle senses excessive roll or...
I blindly took some tress once taking the guys word for it. He said some pine mostly oak. It turned out to be the opposite! I had already...
Oh yes. He is already hauling farwood in a milk crate I zip tied on his 50 cc 4wheeler.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Darn Tough Vermont - Premium Merino Wool Socks, for more than hiking Socks made in USA bay a company that stands by their product. I had a pair...
Looks fantastic!
[ATTACH] Always concerning when you find a chick sleeping like this!
Hügelkultur will be my learned thing for today.
[ATTACH] Calling for 4-8 today!
Just learned marinas are considered essential in New Hampshire!