Can you suck the oil out of the dipstick tube with a fluid evacuator.
[ATTACH]
Got some wire up.
Not sure what it is but it looks like it could send you on a very long trip. Lol
So, you will have to travel daily to feed/water the birds?
Wifey was a vegetarian when I met her, she ate more than me! Lol!
[ATTACH] The girls are getting some fresh air!
Uh oh![ATTACH]momma bear got a lesson on the ‘bota! [ATTACH]
Pork belly strips on the Webber! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Sausage party!
Thanks, it’s nice to have a weekend day or two to get after some projects. Hauling some manure in for the garden tomorrow. The life of kings!
Now we got a swimin pool!
I cannot tell a lie. Neighbor came to get it out of the hole. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
she’s pushed in the mud pretty good. Optical delusion!
The little engine that could. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Chicken run progress. It’s been pretty wet so far this “spring” . Wire is going up next. Then figure out what I’ll use for roofing....
:usa:
Call Shelby he will use his log dog to retrieve it! Lol!
Great idea! Get a good running start.