First night with the windows open and fan on low for us as well. Best nights sleep in a while! Looks like it going to a nice weekend here. I have...
Congrats! Gonna have to make that coffee table a little more kid friendly!
We were watching a movie when the storm warning came on. Son got a little nervous. We ended up with rain and a few flashes of lightning. Kinda a...
Why not just replace the bearing and reuse the spindle housing?
But no striper!
Buddy had a 23 foot walk around. He had both a 3.5 and 5.0 f150. Said the 3.5 towed much better.
Sweet boat and F150 pulling it.
It’s too late now but one thing I learned is to put more stringers down than just two. Less bar pinching.
[ATTACH] Safety door in place!
Thanks, for now they are free loaders!
Pretty much done for the time being. I would like to add some trim to match the shed but other projects are calling. I’ll get to it, some day...,
Looks like a nice day to be on the water!
[ATTACH]
Thanks I’m just a hack.
[ATTACH] Progress. 30mph wind +metal roofing=not fun!
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10156486-0001.pdf
5.0 have big oil consumption issues. They were replacing the motors for a while. Now they say a pcm reprogram fixes it?
A complete diagnosis over the internet was not expected. I would like to thank all that replied. It was one of those situations when the answer is...
So I thought I’d update this thread. The owner of the company came out and had a look. Within a few minutes of looking around he put a gauge on...
It’s for sale