I have the same set up, but my driveway get plowed in and the other side of the road gets none, No houses there! He plows left to right....
[IMG] They are back here!
Ice is all out on the Kennebec River, (tide water but fresh). Only some ice chunks seen on the mud during low tide. Usually the CC has to send...
naw, when he see the muzzle on those dogs, Frappy might not want anything to do with a free ride.
Any indication what country that picture was from?
The only accurate thing I have been able to determine about predicting pellet supply and prices is that it is consistently unpredictable! Like...
I wonder if you are having an issue with some air flow issue? Air intake adequate? Exhaust path issues? Don't know. But as I mentioned, I...
I have great respect for most all people. Everyone can serve their community and country in many ways. I loose my cool with those who take...
The "best" pellets that I've burned in my Harman are Blazers, (HD fall 2014, 4 tons @$239/ton. They did burn well. But I wouldn't say anymore than...
Hate those widow makers. Never know how they will behave until you get the hem down were they can't do anymore damage.
I attend a Vietnam veteran combat support group weekly. We have a veterans outreach program specific for combat veterans. Going there every...
Welcome home Harman Lover 007 , sit a spell. Send pic's and stories.
It is all for you. Just a few sprinkles here!
You have two Harman stoves and burn Okies?????????? My Harman burn most anything and puts so much heat out, I have to run it on stat so I won't...
I would try that first. Tank may have deteriorated and need to be replaced. At least it is fairly easy to change them out. If she has to, have...
that is sickening. Jail time is indicated for the irresponsible perpetrators.
I used to visit a client who had a wolf hybrid. He kept telling me stories that you would think would make you avoid the dog at all cost, but...
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family.
Wonder what they'll ask for bags of sawdust? :picard:
I don't know how anyone can split elm. That stuff is near impossible. Anyway, good looking stacks there.