I've lit the stove to take the dampness out. Works for me. Wood not an issue now because all I use is pellets, but before this, we had wood for...
Every site I looked into no longer has them listed as available. Anyone who buys or uses them should check to see if they are in violation of...
Went shopping today. Did the big shopping for the month where we buy dry goods etc. Lucky for us that my daughter in law was available to lug...
That's something to celebrate. Hope you have many more!
Nice to have you here. Put your feet up, and sit a spell. We all like to learn while we chat and have some fun.
sounds like a good buy to me. I would get some if I lived close enough.
Wow, that is a lot of snow. I can see why you want to get it off your roof. Snow and cold. Doesn't look like the mild winter most of us in the...
That, my friend, has always been part of the the "pellet game" and those with the largest stash at the best prices are the grandest pellet pigs.
Bingo, but then, that is just life. Those risks and variables are all part of the markets. Just look at electronics. They won't keep an...
Just hate to see feral cats. That's a hard life. Our humane society has a program that neuters and immunizes feral cats and then places them...
I have given literally hundreds of flu shots. I've worked closely with infection control. One thing I know that is fact "You cannot get the flu...
The shot was the rabies vacine. Most folks I've talked to now know it is risky to give cats the three year rabies vacine. My cats never go out....
Nice read, but maybe a too optimistic outlook. Time will tell.
Canadian geese are back on open water here today.
Ok, we have seen many ups and downs over time. Truth is this whole thing has been brought on by a slump in the world economy and the decline of...
Smokey, I hope you don't get the three year stuff for KC. One of my cats got that shot a couple years back. After that, it was all down hill....
Stay safe. Hope your little rodent killer is up to date with its shots. Darn rodents give nasty bites. I had a lab mix once that used to go...
That and chicken. Had a pork roast last night that was 95 cents per pound. Fed six with it and two dogs. $5.00 for the roast.
All you need is love, all you need is love, love, love love!:handshake:
[IMG] Sunrise on the stream in Litchfield ME. Feb 29th Ice out so early. This doesn't look like a typical picture for Feb around here, but it...