I vote on the elections. We had a caucus instead of a primary. You couldn't get near the place. I can't walk but a short distance and can't...
No matter what decision is made, someone will still be unhappy. In this PC climate, you give up most all your privacy.
The good part of it is that I know it will be gone tomorrow. But it is March and we have had many 'noreasters in March. In fact, some of our...
Snowing here! [ATTACH]
Good to know, thanks
Sweet, looks like patients and persistence has paid off for you. My son wants me to get one that has a seat in it so I can get about this...
I got my fire pit ring from Northern Tool. Looks like a nice heavy made unit. made in the USA . Now I have to decide how I want it installed....
I think he is doing good. That's twice as much as it is for me.:BrianK: :heidi:
I wish I could. I have the funds to do it, I just don't want to push my son any further about making space. Im not able to help move things. He...
Thanks for the update about the prices at HD. I just checked our local store. They had been holding out while many of you were discussing the...
I'm only sitting on two tons, and I have to admit that I am fortunate to have that. My son had to move a lot of stuff in the garage to...
Saw this and thought of all those pans WeldrDave struggles to get clean of old rust. [MEDIA]
I'm much older than you. Pay back to me would be in ease of operation and efficiency. No doubt in my mind that this is the correct choice for...
I like the one with the hands, so symbolic in so many ways. But the most important part is you doing something that makes you feel good about...
I wasn't sure, I did think butter, but oil could have also been a option. The honey mustard is so good.
Most of us who live near the ocean have fish in our weekly diets. But I have to tell you an odd one. I have a good friend who is married to a...
Pete, you sure eat well at your house! What is the dressing with the chives on the salmon?
Dennis, I've forgotten. Is word your only heat? About how many sq feet are you heating?
you have done a lot of work on your home. I would think just the new floor should have done a lot for draft control. It all adds up!
Love salmon. So many ways to season it and cook it. We can get it fresh, no previously frozen. Wild caught. I bought Haddock today. fresh...