I do understand about the cost. My son had a large willow on his property line. The tree was always dropping limbs. He had little ones running...
I'm betting those trees were there when you bought the property. I had trees around mine when we had the house built. Then came the issues of...
[IMG] Ken Curtis in his younger years. [IMG] then as he was on Gunsmoke.
We got up to 60F for a while. Sun came and went. But the air was so nice. I went outside for much of the day. Got to get as much fresh air as I...
We get those hurricane force winds often enough. Mid coast area often gets hammered with the storms. Can knock a few trees/limbs down and cause...
We have had Netflix, Hulu and and Prime for a couple years, but seldom watch any thing on it. Maybe a couple times a month. My wife "buys"...
I went to that show once when I was stationed at Walter Reed Army Hospital. A bit of a drive but it was really worth it. My daughters had flown...
Denis, hope you don't mind me asking. How easy, (comfort v.s. pain) is it for you to get on and off that 4 wheeler? Any hints what to avoid when...
You can do good on Craigslist when you know what to look for and how not to impulse purchase. Good for both you and the seller. I'm a bit...
Turning it off during the day for 6 to 8 hours, but back on low during the night. Also leave it on if raining. My arthritis likes the stove heat.
Could be catalpa, I first thought a thorn less locus, but the locus pods I've seen are more twisting in shape. Your specimen looks more like...
Well, that is a lot of honest sweat work. Very impressive. Very Neat. Like the dog. I had a boxer when I was a kid. Smart dog. Looks like...
5K! I don't know what one you have been looking at. Most of the Harmans I've seen are 3-4 K. That being said, it would take a heck of a lot to...
Leave the new owner .6 ton and sell the one ton. Put an add out for a good price and they will be out of your way and some money for the move in...
You being 62, at least you have your memories. I'm 69 and have some issues with my memories. :BrianK:
And there it is! Hard to unscrew years of practices. But this one has real merit once we realize how alive our soil is.
Same thing happened this time last year.
Thanks. No wonder so many folks are willing to settle for someone with no political experience. It was so bad this past weekend. Mob seen at...
I haven't used weed and feed for years now because I am fearful of the animals getting it on their feet and licking it or otherwise getting...
You don't want to touch that soil with a tiller until you can take a handful, make a ball, not have water run out, and it easily crumbles when you...