oh wow, I can almost smell that wood. Nothing like it. You will have it for a while unless you seal the wood. Love it when the heat hits it. I...
After I found the first one, my eyes didn't see the others until I kept looking knowing that there were 4 in total to be found. We don't have...
Agree, I have used several other brands only to have it a mess in two years. After some vigorous cleaning, I used the Olympic brand white stain...
Maybe you are getting the wrong crowed because the price is too low. Jack it up a bit and see if you get a better inquiry.
I have several tanks upstairs in the garage. I once had the fish itch really bad. Spent hundreds on them. Had some Discus fish that were hard to...
they get anywhere from 30 to 60 ft in height, and up to two feet in width. That being said the majority that I have seen around here are seldom...
My lawn is messed up every year from the blow. Every marker or steel pole I put up (5 ft from the rode edge) he manages to sheer off or bend over....
Don't forget that there is another name for a Larch tree, around here we call it Tamarack. same thing.
Really like seeing the various collections on here. Lots better than the collections of salt and pepper shakers, etc. Old tools are fascinating...
:rofl: :lol:, My dogs do that drool thing when we have meat on the table.
Jail time for that hot rod.
Rt 32 , jucntion with rt 105. Windsor maine, a few miles away from the fairground.
what is stat? Thermostat for room temperature. The stove turns itself on, runs full tilt until the room is up to temp, then settles back down,...
:rofl: :lol:
Thanks, I knew you would have the numbers. The first year, I only bought small batches. The second year in bought 4 tons delivered. No charge...
[ATTACH] one stop shopping mall
Well, the fix for that is to get another Pyrenees or better yet, get two. I'm convinced two dogs are always better than one.
I also get worked up. Too much so. But I do participate when I can because I gave too many years to protecting my right to do so. I have seen...
News indicates that 60% of donated funds goes to the Vets. The rest is Administration of the funds. There are two big wigs that have been fired...
Blazers are stove candy. I was getting them from HD in the two prior years for , I think, $240 a ton. subsailor, please correct if my faulty...