[IMG] I think I'll start my "no snow, no snow" chant and drive that storm out to sea.
I used to think we had it bad here. But when I see your snow numbers and temps, I think we have it mild by comparison.
The look and the smell of spring is all around us now. I don't blame you a bit for wanting to get back at your favorite activities.
Yes, your milk crate is a standard 13 inches plus the pad, the lowest the rolling tractor seat can adjust to is 17.5 inches. I just ordered one...
I haven't use one of these, but you might see if one if available to rent. [ATTACH]
Saw this interesting concept on FB Good insect control [IMG]
Horrible, Poor family. You never know when your time is up. When the wind blows, I stay away from trees. Years ago, I had a limb fall on an...
My back go into spasm and pain more than I care to recall. One thing I have found that helps, but is hard to be disciplined enough to do, is to...
Too bad you are not closer, I have a 48 in projection tv that is in perfect condition that my daughter is giving away. We bought it and then...
[ATTACH] If you even can find a repair shop, doubtful you can beat this price or the new features.
I know this isn't the iconic milk crate, however, it does look a nice thing to sit on when working outside when you don't need to walk but when...
Yes indeed cats will do that. We have to be so careful we don't trip over or step on one of them. My cats will see me walking towards them and...
oh oh, bringing out the hard stuff! [IMG]
Amazing to see someplace where you can go out without a coat on. T shirt weather, yea, bring it on!:banana:
The only fix I know for today's TVs is a trip to Best Buy etc. I don't think there is much that is repairable or worth the cost of the repair.
I have 6 cats! all the ragdoll Himalayan [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
Yes, we all answer to a Higher Power. Now you have to do your part and REALLY try to be careful. I respect you for being active, and defeating...
I see green stuff growing there. That has got to make you feel good.
We in this house, agree with you on that! That wood fire will stop, but not for long and never is considered the last one. The season for...
I actually get feel sick to my stomach when I come across snakes. I have a "natural" aversion to them. Same thing with spiders. I don't feel...