That underbrush is really thick. Impossible to move around in that stuff. Looks like it is everywhere. I would have to have that path trimmed...
Indeed! And who in their right mind would turn off the stove with those temps.
Did you have any pellet sales out your way to get in on? Everyone out East is drunk on excitement from saving @259/ton pellets, now selling for...
:bug: :yes: 2008 wasn't any fun. I was alright because I bought 6 tons in the spring before the sh**t hit the fan. Then two years ago in the...
I got mine from two different Lowes. 2/26 for the first two tons at $199 each. That store has not marked down the pellets to match the Lowes in...
your two tons ahead of me. Had I bought more, I think I would have really pushed some buttons with the storage issue! In any event, this is good...
I did the whole ordering thing over the phone. Later, I cked the credit card to make sure the charge was correct. It is! It was just a month...
Well, I called the Brunswick store today. I was able to get that bargain. They couldn't tell me for sure which brand I was getting. I ordered 4...
Thank you, I really appreciate that. I really know little about them. I am looking for a wifi set up so I don't have to run wires. The inside...
[IMG]That's because I've been doing my "no snow, no snow" chant. Now, why don't the rest of you join in and help me push that darn thing out to sea!
I hope you post follow ups to this. These are the most economical ways to heat and cool all in the same unit.
I really liked the story to the making of the chair. I really like reading about the process to outcomes.
He has about an acre he has cleaned up. He had a brush pile that was huge that he was able to burn. That pile smoldered for 3 or 4 days, but in...
Last year my son and his wife really rebuilt the inside of our home. Last fall they started trimming the lower have of my property that had...
That makes it even more special !
Don't you just love it when something comes together like that. Nice!:yes:
oh, that makes for a too short growing season.
Yes, that is the price I jumped in for. Still that same price today. They told me only the stores with the huge inventory are doing the $1.99 a...
:heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:
sharp saw!