it is Natures something or other, Not sure. Haven't taken the plastic off to look yet. Too sick to go out. I'm waiting to hear what subsailor...
4 tons of Nature's.... Choice or own. Not sure. at $99 and $75 for delivery. 2 tons on inferno gold at $199/ton and free delivery....
The Lowes truck came today. Delivered 4 tons. Happy, happy, happy. That was the buy one get one. three weeks before, I got in on the $199...
\] I think it is working. No more boiling hot voiding. Still a lot of back pain and general malaise. I haven't been out since Sunday. up and...
Good, the tree is down and you are still OK. Glad for that. Will the next one be the same challenge?
Yuk, I know I was going too long without having some crud. Think I have a UTI. Called my doc. He prescribed Cipro. Going to the bathroom was...
I have an old one with a 20 in. bar. I bought it new back in the mid 70's. While I don't run it, my son does. The saw is too heavy for me. We...
Got up at 6, no snow, back to bed. Got up at 8, at least 2-3 inches. School closed. I canceled going to my Vet meeting. Just not worth taking...
Oh no, that is so painful. That being said, you did your best by him. He had a good life. Lucky dog indeed. RIP Buddy.
Yes, and thank you. There are two boats that might be available to me. One is my old Corson that my son now has, and the other is a bass boat my...
Not to worry, they have to find their way to the voting booth first. :loco: :crazy:
I went to Fish and Game and got a free permanent fishing licence. (vet's disability) Now if I can figure how to get in and out of a boat. I just...
Love the sunshine of the past couple days. Did have a family get together that went really well. We had a cookout. It was cold, but it still...
[ATTACH] Saw this on Amazon. cheap enough. good if it saves a burned hand or makes it more user friendly. Mixed reviews like most anything.
Ok, but I have to tell you, any number of bays will quickly fill up with must haves and you still end up parking the car in the yard! I've...
10 bag or 10 ton?
The only real problem I see in using kitchen potatoes, is that there is no way to tell if they have been exposed to blight. Live tubers is one of...
Neat set up!:thumbs:
We like the game of getting the best deal. I can see that for you it is the issue of getting any deal. That is no fun. Living life in an...
thanks, appreciate you insight. now as for the tree. Can't you get someone to come and be with you while take the tree down? Maybe someone who...