Bones are all low calorie low fat! Don't you feel a little guilty? :emb:
most of those rounds look like fairly easy splitting. Looking at that big maul on the right, I guessing you do your splinting without the use of a...
So, did you buy her something?
[ATTACH] Ok, here they are!:salute:
Normally we are buried in snow deeper than our waist this time of year. The last two years where super white. This year is much better for me....
Pellets have arrived. Nice start for my day! Hard to believe this was a year I bought pellets by the bag until now. I always had started off...
yes, :banana::banana::banana:
Thanks, I only bought these because the price was right and they are softwood. Thought I would try them. I have a bag going now.
Sounds like nasty stuff. I try to stay away from crowds etc. We have grand kids here now. All little germ factories. One of the coughed for...