I want to see a piture of that group!
That sure looks better than the fried take out I was fed this evening. Ate some, then left it. Take out just isn't interesting. Wife won't cook...
Let the stove do its work, and you will find it runs along very well on most any pellet. I found running in on the thermostat at room temp caused...
I think they think it is their "Lexus" line of the pellets and just can see the trees through the forest. When they are left with bags of "Lexus...
Not that it needs to make sense, but it is a 6 hr drive from here in Augusta ME. to Montreal, and it is a 10.5 hr drive to Mifflintown, PA 17059-0.
[ATTACH]
I've never been near a pig but it smelled like manure. They make a huge mess of the ground, then roll in it. yuk. I wonder what wild pigs do?
yes indeed. It lasted about 3 hrs before she wanted the stove back on. I don't argue any more (sort of) just better to follow instruction...
what a crazy day. Wife asked me to turn off the stove. said SHE was too warm. Me, I am battling hot and cold. Snow is in the forecast with ice...
I love the mantis. I owned two of them. gave them away because they were so hard to start. bought another brand. Not as good, but that one...
And they are closing their doors one after another. Cost of energy is the one of the major factors given.
I like the avatars with pets about the best. Next are the ones with wood pile, sheds, wood cutting, and rural settings. For the life of me, I...
you know when fuel did the big jump up, so did the cost of pellets. Fuel impacted their cost at all levels, just as it does for everything we...
going to snow here tomorrow, then ice in the PM. My arthritis is horrid. Can't even hold a pencil.
My son brought in a bag tonight. He already has three tons moved into the garage after a full days work. My bags are marked "product of Canada"...
Well, what do you know, I got it right! that's good for me.
I hope you are able to just drop the next one without cutting limbs half way up the tree. Maybe put on a BBQ for a "cut that tree" event. Free...
From wood Pellet Reviews.com "Another myster pellet from Premier Pellet out of Canada. ( not to be confused with Premium Pellet of BC) So far,...
Thanks, I am glad you were able to get in on the sale. Looks like the hunt is over for us. All in all, a very good season. I think this is by...
Thanks, I was hoping they were Natures own vs Natures choice. From what I have been able to gather they are comparable to Firesides from HD. I...