Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to: blueberrymuzik & Cascades & Coaly & dfmcleod & Firebroad & Freakingstang & George & Godzilla & Hunter &...
Ours are starting to get ripe but it has been so dry that they aren't very big. If we get some rain in the next couple of weeks, it sure would help.
TrinitySouth99 Always love your pics. Sometimes the scenes could be from just around here. Your houses are more colourful than ours.
Morning all. Surfing FHC until it gets light outside for our walk. Making a trip down island today so leaving early. Looks like another great...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BIGDOG2956 & Double Bit & driftless_pl & Husky Man & HuskyFan & J O & jatoxico & JIMBETHYNAME & johnyboy11...
T.Jeff Veal I hope this morning brought some relief to the problem. Tough way to spend 7 days off.
I know - bad sense of humour on my part. I couldn't resist.
Morning all. Uggh dark at 6:00 AM now. Winter is approaching. Headingd out for our walk after campinspecter fires up the boiler. What a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to albert & Bill Elliott & Brettl & CopingWithTheTimes & JimRB & Joseph Bender & mucha_usa & Rhys Pasitchnyj...
T.Jeff Veal Sorry to hear about the difficulties you are in. I hope it passes (lol) soon without too much pain.
Afternoon all. busy morning. Boiling water for drinking, bathroom cleaning, grocery shopping, making potato salad and a very nice surprise visit...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to: b.c. & ChadB74 & David Grau & glgratti & gmsowers & JEvans & jonnystihl & Karen Dwyer & Rifet Ibisevic &...
Morning All. Another day starting with heavy overcast but should lift and we see sunshine later. Shadow started the day going and barking at the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300DMMAG & 94BULLITT & Fred Streed & Heim farm &@Kayla Lacombe & lakeguy & Megan Darnell Campbell & Nolan...
Late evening here. busy day today. Started off with a promise of rain but cleared up and campinspecter got clothes dry outside on the...
Wishing a Very late Happy Birthday to Greenstick [ATTACH]
Oh, I am almost too late to be Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BC1979 & blkbry & Carol Hill & Chuck Criss & CTFIRE & gregn & Handiman00 &...
We had a dog that would get into any vehicle if she could come with us. As we only had a car at the time and the backseat was full of kids, she...
I think what is available is composted. I thought I would dig it in this fall and leave it until next spring before planting.
Morning All. Overcast and misty this morning. I am headed over to Mom's to do some yard work and archive stuff. campinspecter has chores here...