Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sandhillbilly [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bassattacker & benjaminzhao72 & bruce bolen & Diesel 4 life & dutch & gregc & Hempedsaw & Klinkerking &...
Did you get any water in the house? that looks like a massive about of water in the street. I am surprised you were able to drive through it.
Will there be enough of a protest that the meeting would be held again considering all the technical issues with the first one?
Isn't it late in the year to be raising chicks? You get such cold winters.
Has Eric VW been taken over by aliens who love Rottiman?
Awesome! I am envious. I didn't do any canning this summer.
How disappointing when you have gone to all that work.
Morning All. We had a great trip yesterday. Not too hot and no rain. Traffic wasn't bad either. Two great meals dining out and a nice visit...
That has been quite the harvest of tomatoes you have had. I hope the storm doesn't destroy the plants on you.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill gray & chris84 & deepcreekoutdoorservices & ELMERGENE & Farmersarducci & Kalcorp & KC Tahhmpson & Kid...
Morning All. Mixed bag for weather today. yesterday turned to rain. I got the seat covers pretty well made. Just have to figure out how to...
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to Chvymn99. Thank you for always remembering everyone's birthday. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to JackHammer [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 45cheese & Arik & Boombastic & BrucePA-CWood & jd87 & jlggomez & Mirkwood Jim & M_S_S & Rocketman & samuel...
yes, and fishingpol would post what he was cooking in there and make us all drool.
My brother found a really neat whipper snipper for my Mom. It has wheels on the bottom back so you don't have to carry it. When she was able to...
Morning All. Headed out for our walk once campinspecter gets the boiler running. It is a cool one this morning. Chores today. I am trying to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Erik B [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acreid & Beet Stix & bigfrank97 & ChrisNY & deepwoodbigbear & Funonahonda & Grande Dog & Hobie & jack...