Wow!!! I really like this one. thanks so much.
Awesome! I thought it was a cotton macramé piece done as an outdoor display piece. Gives me some ideas for future projects though.
Good thing I can't see the picture. I guess it didn't make it across the border.
Thank you.
Morning All. We are supposed to get rain soaking today. We will see. It has been a busy week but today we are going to Mom's to celebrate my...
I don't know about the bubbly but I think voting is in my future. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Thank you. Each year is a blessing.
Thank you. That is a unique project. Something I might have done at one time.
I don't know about being a Queen but thank you so much for the birthday wish.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to & Sirchopsalot [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Austin goodin & BigRW & ckarnes & cooljjay & Dominick Derita & ekimyar & getstumped & Josh wray & KDD &...
Afternoon all. Went off to work this morning. A half a day is nice. Busy this afternoon getting pack up to go traveling. Everyone have a great...
In Tudor days, they would bury meat in salt after soaking it in brine for three days.
Thanks. I think we both just need to get away for awhile.
I don't know about Midwinter but I better not indulge too much. The RV will be too heavy.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Mitch Newton & Andimus Prime & HighCountry [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Avidcamper217 & Bob Lentz & Dustyflue & Gypsyme82 & Jhnear51 & Jlytton & Jweir & Kcram & Keri smith &...
Why wouldn't you burn them in your regular wood burning appliance. (I can't remember what you have) Use them to fill in the nooks and crannies...
Amazing gardens. The colours are so vivid. You could get lost in there.