Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buffalo Plaid & CLL & Dakota Hoarder & Frank Canapino & Hoot23 & jimC2 & kiletravis09 & Rob P & rotorburn...
Morning All. Getting ready to hook up and pull out. See you on the road. Everyone have a great day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blazin & Fraueny & Gordon Kearns & jmads21 & Lipdawg & Scootch1
Morning all. Another busy day getting packed up and ready to go. As it would happen around here every time, it poured rain every time I wanted...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 348winchester & Andrew Cunningham & bismish & Dave Denning & dgwren & Don Swallow & Douglas Middleton &...
Stay safe.
Thank you. It was a good day.
I like that sign better.
Morning All. It was a very peaceful Sabbath yesterday with no power. Our area is serviced by only one transmission line and now the trees are...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Stanley & Berryschmubba & Fahrenheit 451 & JMJ88 & Kaye & Lumpbizkit & Murphyjj & oddball85 &...
Quite a day. 10:37 AM the power goes out and doesn't come back on until 9:30 PM. Fortunately campinspecter talked me into purchasing two...
I like everything except the signs. The room looks good.
It looks great.
Morning all. Fall storm yesterday and today. Rain and wind. A small sailboat is anchored out in the bay and has been dancing around. I...
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I didn't realize that your Mom was having those problems. Sorry to hear that.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Woodwhore [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bmoore3 & C Woodcraft & countryDon & Duramax hd & DustyTurn & GCJenks204 & Gene & hobieonecanobie & Jvdov...
Western Red Cedar smells so awesome just sitting in the woodshed. I have a cedar chest that my grandfather made me. I just love opening up the...
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I found the book quite interesting as well as the films that were made about him. Alone in...
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day with a visit to my Mom.