Bushings arrived just gotta cut em in the lathe[ATTACH]
Weird stuff I find in municipal vehicles.....[ATTACH]
Yes. ....just makin sure she still qualified
[ATTACH] pull apart garlic bread
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] banana bread....I would prefer banana moonshine
not sure about top notch....but the seller surely isnt
The bullchit with the seller is that I ordered 4 hubs and they sent me 2 wheel spacers???? Then I ordered the wheels and tires and they came with...
Well....after a bunch of bullchit with the ebay seller I finally got my bait and switch variety hubs...the ones pictured on ebay have sealed...
[ATTACH] left over tri tip roast
not yet....
Today at the compound is rotted out F550 transmission pans and overstuffed portobellos in da rain[ATTACH]
throw them on a burger with some tomato sauce and its a pizza burger....
cheese chips....you can eat them like that or melt them onto a burger or something else....
This one with spicy sweet pepper[ATTACH]