Got all my holes drilled,pressure washed with dawn and burned out the top and bottom seams with a weed burner and washed a couple more...
you gonna finish millin that log over there??
that pit is in top notch shape!!! wanna sell it??
It was in with the sour cream and cottage cheese butter section.maybe the one I got just missed the garlic filling station idk but it was good I...
A jock warmer..duh...
Gettin ready to wrap[ATTACH]
Thick cut blade steak/roast goin in da bronco early this am smokehouse maple,raw sugar,2/3 bottle hard cider[ATTACH]
yeah it was pillsbury i never seen it before and wanted to try it.comes with the dough and a packet of liquid:whistle:i know alot of brands skimp...
that habanero chit scares me....
sounds good!
ohhh garlic and herb butter...i gotta check into that
that is not as rare as it looks....must be something with the camera and lighting....they was above 135° when i threw em in da flames
[ATTACH]
looks like a good start!
These are temping @119 or so....I'm gonna let em go awhile longer[ATTACH]
whats on em? whats the plan there brother?