I'll let you know about January 2! :) (I'm still on call though, so that could happen...)
Agreed! :yes:
Mine doesn't start until Friday. Enjoy! :handshake:
Larger unsplit rounds do take a few years to dry out properly
That would be the best choice...Drolet has the Heat Commander too, but IMO that's a good enough for now solution, the Kuuma is a one n done solution.
So it's a reoccurring dream, huh? :rofl: :lol:
I went 5"+...might have even picked 6"+ if that was an option...unsplit 4-6" rounds make some nice "all nighters"
Probably one of those OWB guys... :D
Man, you musta been flyin low! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
I would guess that Barcroftb and Scotty Overkill know where to buy ropes...
Thank you. Well, I guess it just took a lot longer than I imagined it would...and once I sold my Champion to my boss this summer, I knew I had to...
Too long to go on the top of a load, at an angle if needed? I've burnt some pretty long pieces that way...
That's where "strategic" bar tip wrangling comes in...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Is someone renting the place out for suicides? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
I usually push my luck and very carefully sneak up on the bark touching the ground...you can usually get enough of the wood cut to roll the round...
Oh, and you can see in the pic there, I used a 3/4" to 1/4" pipe bushing to adapt the gauge...