I could agree with that...they seem to get "shaggier" as they age
Amen...I think many of the stove dealers are in the same league as a shady used car dealer. I think the only way I'd put any stock in what a...
Isn't it crazy?! I went to the hardware last night for a 240V 30A plug, they wanted $26.99! I like to support my local hardware store, but sorry...
Eric Wanderweg might know...
-What is a guitar player's favorite Italian food? Strum-boli. -How does cereal pay its bills? With Chex.
So you bring the whole crew over for 1 day! :D I've done that before with Walts GTG...which is generally on my wifes Bday (or close)...they were...
Maybe, for a while...:startled: o_O :rofl: :lol:
No, under the roofing...if you were to try to nail down the roof panels and want keep them in the shape they are now, you'd have to cut a 2x4 (on...
I took the family and went out for dinner and some Christmas light peeping the other night... after dinner my wife puts the address in her phone...
Nice...you gonna cut the boards underneath to that profile...for proper support of course... :whistle: ;) :D
'tis true...my Carhartt's don't show wear going into the washer, but they always have new wear coming out! Hose the mud off 'em and hang 'em to...
You couldn't pay me enough to wear those! Hate boxer briefs...hate Hanes even more! :hair:
I bet not! :rofl: :lol:
Some is not bad...but some of it, I honestly think that you could sweep the bakery floor, bake the sweepins, and it would taste better!
$100/cord seems to be a pretty common number for people on this site buying log loads
Whew, looks like that old tire done did crack! Much gooder now!
The drapes don't match the rug...:whistle:
That's northern IN, right? Can't be more than an hour or two I'd say...EDIT: 3 hours
That's a new one for me!
Explain it then please, I never could figure it...