Mor zeros are gooder right?:doh:
Two saw plan for now. The echo 500p went on down the river to help pay for this one. Great saw in its own right. Kinda wish I still had it. That...
The guy I bought the saw from seems to think so. He said it was already easier to get parts from dolmar. Incidentally that's all he sells. I'm...
Yes please! I heard that each saw is bench made from start to finish by a single tech. More quality like that is always welcome. I'm sure the saws...
Forgot to mention the dealer said he bought every 7910 the warehouse had a few months ago. I noticed that chainsaws direct lists the 7910 as...
Ah you must have missed the double D post above. Keep up with us now. It's okay we'll wait for ya!:thumbs:
Glad someone got it!:rofl: :lol:
I'm sure I'll find out when I put the hd filter on it though!:saw:
I have a double d adjuster, so I didn't ask.
Totally! I have a feeling I will be pleased as punch with the saw for a long time.
Brandy new Dolmar 7910 with 20" and 28" b&c's. Came from the dealer with the SLR deleated. I'd say that's a good dealer!:yes: Don't ask because I...
Yes but what size bar and chain do you run on that bad lad. I heard on Another Site that 6 cubes should be your small saw and you should never run...
Wait! You mean you guys actually burn your firewood?:DNice stacks you have there J1m!
+1 for the echo! I sure do like my 500p. Modded the muffler and deleted the limit caps and retuned the carb. That really woke it up! There is...
Wow nice job!
Thanks! Learned enough from the forums felt like I could give a little back here.
Long time reader first time poster. I went through the exact same debate with the same two saws. I had both good stihl and dolmar dealers near me....