Sorry couldn't find one in creamsicle.
Fixed this for you:[ATTACH]
In the pic above the cylinder looks okay to me. Its hard to tell without a look at the piston. As long as you sold it as is non running, I don't...
Idk where i got it into my head it was Gransfors. Upon looking for that info I turned up a discussion on another forum that seems to indicate...
My husky maul was made by gransfors bruks. I bought it a few years ago so maybe that's changed. Although it looks the same as the one pictured above.
:yes: OP you may want to consider OEM wrist pin clips and good caber rings in your AM motor. Overkill maybe but good insurance. Just my .02 and...
I like to have a helper on a hollow/trouble tree. I usually choose a brother in law. Hey if I'm going out I'm doing the world a favor and taking...
Are those the mythical ur-a-peein dawgs?
The force is strong with this one!
Great write up! Flippy caps, mumbles to self and shudders. You got a terrific saw there. Just don't get CAD and think you need a 7910 to pull...
X 2 on the locating pin.
I think I have seen the kits for 75. I have no idea how much extra it would be if you bought the saw that way from a dealer. I'm going to cut with...
Talk to fordf150. I think that's his handle and I'm pretty sure he sells dolmars. Solid guy from what I have seen. I was going to buy mine through...
More power is more gooder!:dex:
Chainsaws direct has some with full wraps. I think there is a site sponsor who is a dolmar dealer too.
My dealer had one. It was a beaut with the full wrap. I was sorely tempted. I think my cfo would have skinned me if I spent the extra cheddar though!
@ 10 full cord a year plus side jobs I doubt this one will look shiny for long.:saw:
Glad you have had good luck with your Dolly! I've handled more saws than I could count and I've never seen anything like it. I think it was a...
Tell those ants to suck it and use one of these:[MEDIA] I know not really aplicable but who doesn't like watching bad azz chainsaws ripping...
UPDATE: took the saw out and cut on that big hickory some more. Cut and split a pick up full and ran out of gas before the saw did. The saw pulls...