Minty!
Sold to the highest bidder!:thumbs: pm me your info and I will drop it in a flat rate box in the morning.
Shucks, just paying it forward. Hopefully someone will get some good use out of it.
Must have been someone else who modded theirs. Your welcome to this one. Pass it on when your tired of it. Or keep it if you like it:D
It's a great little sharpener. Probably as close to factory sharp as I'm likely to get. However, I found it tedious because you have to take small...
Perfect timing! Kept meaning to list this as karma in the classifieds but never got around to it. Timberline chain sharpener [ATTACH] Someone,...
Cute trick
That is certainly you suck worthy!:thumbs:
Sound advice! And my apologies if my reply came off as too cavalier. The only thing I will add is always have a spotter on that tree. Team cut...
Thanks for reminding me this was going on! Great price. I too had trouble with the credit card service. PayPal went right through.
I don't know what you are talking about.:whistle:
Man I left that part out on purpose! Way to rob the poor guy of valuable life lessons!:thumbs:
I don't care who you are those Tsumura bars are damm sexy! I see a 24" in the future for my 7910. Let us know what you think of it after you use...
X2 on the screw driver. I have had good luck starting the one end then just ease the rest in a little at a time as you work your way around the...
I know I dream about this when I spoon my saws![MEDIA] Everybody knows you gotta keep those cutters cool or their junk. Probably what ultimately...
Let's not forget different rim sprocket set ups!:saw: he obviously said fuq it when he realize the 40cc woods ported wouldn't pull a 24" b&c with...
Ahhhhh! Black death don't even mention those two words!:Yar:
Simply a fun joke about the tendency of some on arborist site to go overkill with chainsaws. Since santa appears to have cut a 4" xmas tree with a...
Just looked at mine. Sure enough says S A W sweden. So whetterlings.:whistle: Been too long since i looked at it! It's a damm fine maul.
Judging by the saw in the second pic Santa has been hanging out on Another Site a lot! Wonder what his screen name is?