Thanks for the laugh this am!
Especially if MM had them running to begin with!
Waste of good grub if you ask me. I'd rather use one of my brother in laws.:thumbs:
I'm hoping santa is putting one of these under the xmas tree for me this year: Woodchuck Hookeroon | Hookeroons & Sappies | Log Handling Tools |...
Sounds like you got a nice saw. Any saw the owner is happy with is a nice saw in my book. Well except maybe some of those orange ones with the...
How do you like the tanaka? I was always a little curious about them.
I never worried about it over much @ e10 or lower. Though I will buy E free when I can. I won't use trufuel on principal. Marketing shil bs!...
1st annual FHC chainsaw ice racing championship anyone? Of course we would need ice first!o_O
I have no specific plan in that regard. Although, that is likely what would happen to it. I just like fixing broken things and making them useful...
Haha! Looks fun until you trip and fall on the saw!
Nevermind. Clem I didn't see your post. A friend in need is a friend indeed.:yes:
If no one else claims it I could probably fix it up and find it a good home.
Terrific beer brewed just up the road from me!
^^^ +2! Great advice. If your a lazy hack like me you can go with the 12 volt version. Granberg precision grinder I've seen guys bad mouth it but...
Very true. The laws of physics don't generally bend. I'm sure it could be scaled up. At its heart it's really just a soft aluminum blade brake....
Forgot to ask in the other thread, but I thought that looked like a International saw. I remember my grandfather, a International man, had one. He...
Ive run most saws in the ought Stihl range from 017 on up to 066 for tree work. That 029 regular was a bit of a fat pig. The 029 super was a bit...
Could always use it to start slash fires and such. If it were me, I don't think I would burn it in any of my engines. Believe it or not 9 out of...
This one time at band camp.....:p most of us have been there. I always loved finding chain, fence, nails, etc. in people's precious yard trees.
Wow such a generous gift! Hopefully someone who could really use this will take you up on it!:yes: