That's some cool old echo iron! There is a lot to like about them. Have fun with it.:saw:
Glad nobody was hurt and it sounds like your house will be okay!:cheers: Have fun cutting that sucka up!:saw:
It's only had about 2 tanks through it. Great saw! Reminds me alot of the old 066s
Hahaha!:thumbs:
Easy pick them up and move them to the other side of the shop! Boom! Room for the solos.:p
Haha that got me too! I just watched this though and feel better now:rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
[ATTACH] I sure love mine! Keeping it happily fed too!
Awesome gift and awesome score!
Looks Like some dense BTUs! I bet the info you dug up on it is spot on. Nice score!
:rolleyes: really? Think I'll follow Sav's example and show myself out.
Like: "I fart in your general direction and your mother is a hamster and your father smells of old elderberries"
I'd find out the name of the tree service and find out what they did with the wood. Maybe they would be happy to let you have it. I know a few...
Pun intended there! Seriously though there is a lot to like about ash as you mentioned. Splits easy and burns clean. Plus around me everyone is...
Ive always been an ash man personally. Nice score! And good safe work.
I don't care who you are that is purdy! Gooder set up!
The sled/bar guard is a good idea. The saw should be easily removable though to cut ice cubes for adult beverages after the race!:drunk::cheers:
Like every good monkey should!:thumbs:
That sounds ugly! I certainly didn't have the warm and fuzzies when I dropped this one! But I knew what I was dealing with and took the necessary...
I like the sound of that!
I'm hoping to put a 24" on my 7910 after christmas. Hopefully santa will cooperate.