Might be time to bite the bullet and buy a puller or pickle fork. If money is an issue there's always China Freight..... Errr I mean harbor...
I used to use chips long ago. But being a cheapskate I switched to making my own chunks. Got lots of fruit wood, oak, hickory, etc. I will add...
Anyone who said you were a wimp for using a rope/cable and playing it safe is flat out an idiot. An oz of prevention beats a # of cure any day....
Hell yeah! I dig those old echos. I made a similar promise to my wife. Thats why I have put all saw aquisition on hold until after the 1st. What...
Minus the side ways balance of course!:D
Hahaha! Bbq sauce!:chef: I thought it sounded like it had some extra home cookin'!
Those 192s are a little wonky looking but they are light little beasties! If loving them is wrong I don't want to be right. You open the muffler...
Lots of great advice already given! Since you already have a decent size saw in the 290, provided you get it running right, it's a good idea to...
Nice! I've got a couple like that and one like this:[ATTACH]
Same here!
Haha you beat me too it!
Idk looks like fun to me! :dex:
Nice! Got a little madmax look going for it now.
Pretty cool! Sounds like you had a great day! Some day I will work up the guts to try something like prime rib on the smoker. Mainly I stick to...
[IMG] Merry Christmas every one. May your chains be ever sharp and your stacks be always growing!
That is awesome right there!
With the fatty? This is pretty close to how I put them together: Bacon Cheeseburger Fatty I don't typically use the bacon weave though. I used...
[ATTACH] Not exactly dinner, but just about to pull these fatties off the ugly drum smoker to contribute to dinner at my family's this afternoon.
damm you guys are making me :drool:
Ouch! Better out than in!