They just turned me off too. Not in the least bit sad either. :cool:Been so long ago I cant remember my username.
Nice work! Glad to see you got the saw back together and running well!
I think the echo 500p had a unlimited coil. Not sure if it could be swapped though.
I'm sure she has a very nice um........ personality.
X2! Why didn't I think to mention that:picard: I used to do side jobs like that all the time when I trimmed right of way for Consumers energy....
Where's the dislike, I feel for you, been there done that button. Glad to hear it was a minor mishap.
Now that's what we're talking about! Beautiful!
That's a beaut! They don't make em like that anymore.
I say there loss. Love to see some build threads over here! Had an account on Another Site for a few years. Mostly just lurked because of all the...
Beat me to it! Also "trolls" it a term used for anybody south of da bridge eh!
Did I miss something? He said he split by hand no milk crate necessary!:p:rofl: :lol::p Welcome to the club everybody!
Shoot I hope I haven't put you off. Your first pic needs pro attention. That pic there could be handled easily by yourself I'm sure.
Toothpicks!
I agree. They should come down so as to prevent injury and that looks like a pro job. Dead limbs are unpredictable.
Regret who said anything about that. I knew she was ornery when I married her!:D Seriously though we been together for close to 20. God willin'...
:Yar:
Why do you think I cut so much wood! Currently working on a 20 year plan!:p Now that I think about it maybe less ornery for the rest of the...
Like my wife once a month!:whistle::rofl: :lol:
When I built the above shed I spent a little over 200. I purchased the 4x4s and 2x4s brand new. The roofing is scratch and dent steel pole barn...
That's what she said!